Eclectic Villa Building on Rosehill, District II
The castle was built in 1905 by Kéler Napoleon, the first owner and famous Hungarian arhitect. The building was inhabited by several noble families, today it serves as a residency and a business centre.
The hystorical villa building is located on a 3200 m2 site at the classical Rosehill, featuring 1300 m2 interior space, including a representative staircase with elevator, and 16 rooms on 4 levels.
The property offers 7 garage spaces and 18 surface parkings, a wellness part with indoor pool, a beautifully kept private garden, imposing fountain and terraces, and panoramic view over the city.
Price upon request.
For further information please contact our realtor.